Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hmmm...jealous much?

Why, you ask? Well, I'm on my way to Canmore this weekend for a Ladies Only Retreat :o) Can I get a WOOT WOOT !?!

I am usually a planner but for some reason I haven't put much thought into what I'm going to do/pack so it'll be a late night.

I'm going with Christine and some scrapbookers/stampers. It'll be a crafty weekend w/o the pitter patter of tiny feet or the sticky fingers trying to play with my cutter...sigh...not sure what that will be like...



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jealous BIG TIME. It looks beautiful there, I hope you have a great time :)

Tracy DeLuca said...

Oh MAN! I wanna go!

Anonymous said...

Me too!! I wanna go too!!

Brenda said...

The place looks remarkable, I hope you had a good relaxing time.
I love int invites, it's a shame I can't get the time off. I did say summer really sucks for us. Jen's brother is getting married the same weekend and she took the week before and the after the wedding. This date was booked last year and she already had her vactions booked right after that. and of course with only two of us working in the office, we cant both be gone at the same time. One of these days I am going to get myself up there.

Anne said...

Hope you had a fab weekend. The place looks so romantic.