Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Still catching up...

Next was our surprise trip to Banff. "So there" to all those byatches who think I can't keep a freaking secret. "So there".
I surprised Aaron with a trip to Banff on the weekend. The boys stayed with their godparents and we were on our own. Unfortunately the weather sucked ass so we were still sporting the minivan and not the convertible but whatevs, it was still a getaway weekend.
Our room was effing gorgeous! When we walked in there was a bathroom but it was missing the 2 person jacuzzi..and then we walked in a bit further and seen the fireplace and lo and behold there's a staircase upstairs which lead us to the 2 person jacuzzi with a TV in the corner and a mountain view. Aaaaaaahhhhh...the angels were sighing in the background, I swear I could hear them.
So, Aaron and I had a relaxing day/night of shopping, a leisurely dinner, movie (Superhero which sucked ass) a couple bottles of wine and thankfully no hangover.
It just doesn't get much better than this - oh yes, it does. The trip was a Christmas gift from some very generous clients of mine so it was free. Love love love you guys :o)





3 comments:

Goofball said...

that room sounds indeed like a room from heaven!

do you know you posted the text in this message twice? (either that or my browser is drunk)

Lesley said...

Thanks for pointing that out :o) I wondered why it seemed unusually long for not much journalling...

Tracy DeLuca said...

Beeeeee-youtiful!!! I would so totally love a getaway liek that! Sounds like you had fun, you deserve it!