Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Okay okay I know the email was just a hoax but

man oh man it was funny!


Here are a few random pics of my boys :o)


Uh, yeah, Joey looks like he's crying because I made him uncover his eyes for the pic and he was positive the sun would burn them...sheesh...maybe I went a little overboard on the talk about wearing sunglasses to protect our eyes.













Sorry for the delay in posting folks - I've had this saved as a draft since Tuesday...it seems like Blogger doesn't like uploading any of my pics...grrr...so frustrating!
Anyways, Cindy and I are co-hosting a designer purse party tomorrow night - can't wait!

3 comments:

Tracy DeLuca said...

Great pics! How far apart are your boys? They look fairly close in age...

Tracy DeLuca said...

My boys are 19 months apart. It's good to see that the close age keeps them friends with each other!

Goofball said...

hihi the wig picture is hilarious