Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Thing One's Soccer Debut




Apparently Blogger and I have made some sort of agreement and I am no longer having issues with uploading my pics for our fanclub, lol.


Joey quite liked soccer tonight, he was a little disappointed that they lost but we're trying to focus on the sport not the win/lose.


Alex went along to watch and ended up spending most of his time at the park across the field which was great because once again both boys were home, showered and fast asleep by 7:30!


I also signed both boys up for Beavers next fall. They are in desperate need of Beaver leaders and I'm on the fence right now. Honestly, the only thing holding me back are the bottle drives and sleepovers. Due to Aaron's crazy schedule we were unable to participate in these events at all this year due to scheduling conflicts. So, as a leader I'd feel pretty crappy about letting everyone down by being a no-show to some pretty key events. I could definitely do 3 out of 4 nights a month, the one week being my stamp class but I'm not sure if they're interested in part-time leaders. Maybe I should just ask them what they think?


With the dayhome it isn't easy for me to volunteer for daytime things so I'd like to do night time things as much as I can with the boys...guess I pretty much solved my own dilemna.

2 comments:

Alberta said...

He looks so handsome in his soccer uniform! Move over Beckham! Looks like a fun park that Alex found...he'll have to take me there for some fun.

Tracy DeLuca said...

so cute. "Beaver leader". AM I the only one that thinks that sounds a little dirty?