Tuesday, April 08, 2008

There are 4 posts today folks so grab a cuppa and come catch up





I have had major issues with Blogger uploading pics and most of my recent posts required a few pics so tonight I toughed it out and didn't give in to Blogger.
What's uber-frustrating is the fact that I have this new camera which I love taking pictures with but can't share them with anyone...

Congratulations to Jenn, Darryl and Lucas on the newest addition to their family :o) For the baby pool I chose Sunday morning knowing that we'd be out of town...babies seem to born while we're away for some reason - although I did pick up something for Nathan in Banff, well maybe it's more for parent than the child. I thought they were funny in any case - I think it comes under the category of "What will they come up with next?"

1 comment:

Goofball said...

yeaaah Nathan is born...on Monday morning as I predicted. Damn I should have played the lottery this weekend.