Monday, June 30, 2008

A pictorial of the weekend



Okay I'll admit it, this will be a quickie pictorial. I went to bed with a migraine and woke up with a migraine so I'm doing this with one eye closed - literally...

We went to the Hat for my cousin Gary's wedding this weekend. It was exactly what a wedding should be for someone taking two kids - short and sweet :o) It was a 4:30 ceremony followed by pics at the church and directly into a BBQ reception. No time to fill in between. We took the boys out for some fresh air (in the plus 36 heatwave) and run around time after the ceremony and then they were content with cards and colouring books until time to eat.

The bride was beautiful and the groom looked fab!


PICS WILL BE POSTED LATER - BLOGGER'S TAKING TOO LONG AND I'LL HAVE DAYHOME KIDS IN A FEW MINUTES






Our informal tailgate party at the church...




Jill the stepsister/bridesmaid played a game with Gary and Karen. She asked questions and they had to hold up the corresponding shoe for the answer i.e. Who made the first move? Who has control over the remote control? It was really funny!





Joey's loving the caterpillar he found. Me, not so much! We went to the cemetery to visit my Nannie and Aaron's cousin and apparently we took a couple caterpillars back in the van with us. Did I freak out? Oh yeah! You bet your ass I did!
Karen and Gary

Aaron and Alex - that's a snuggle NOT a headlock

Here I am with my Papa, he came out for the wedding ceremony and we got lots of pictures :o
My cousins, Kevin, Brian, Gary, Mom, Papa, and Auntie Lynn

3 comments:

Allie said...

Yikes! Having kids and a migraine???? How are you managing?

Anonymous said...

The pictures look amazing. Papa looks well. Glad to hear that all went smoothly

Tracy DeLuca said...

Looks like a wonderful wedding and a fun reception! Caterpillars.... yuck.