Monday, June 02, 2008

Obviously the sun has been shining around here

and I've been too busy playing outside to blog. Can you blame me? Didn't think so - although if I had a laptop like some of my gf's do then it wouldn't be a problem...

Anyways,

We've been spending a ton of time outside. We're still walking Joey and Alex to school almost every day. It's totally a good thing because #1 it's good exercise #2 it's a family outing and #3 it increases the odds of Joey not getting lost on the way home.

Friday night was Ladies Bunco and it was a riot - there was some bra snapping going on and I ended up pinching a certain someone's boob - err...maybe you had to be there - but all in all it was a great time :o)

Saturday the boys and I planted more flowers, went to the park and then the boys went bowling for Connor's birthday. Sounds like they had a fabulous time! I snuck off to do some Father's Day shopping and I found the perfect gift. You'll have to wait and see. And Saturday night Leanne and I did some girl bonding and stamped our asses off at Christine's. You'd think after a few years the novelty would wear off but it SO hasn't! I really need to think about getting some shelving units to organize my 100+ stamp sets.

Sunday we went to Calaway Park with the Carriere's. It was fabulous! Not too hot not too cold and we were there at 10:00 when it opened so we didn't have super long lineups in the beginning. The boys are going with their Auntie Kathryn and Uncle Jeff next Saturday and are even more excited now. Note to Kathryn: Joey's not big enough for the big roller coaster, according to the sign yes but according to the stick thingy, no, so don't waste your time like Aaron, Dan and Joey did...

And that brings us to today. Back to the dayhome, back to work for Aaron. Ah, speaking of Aaron and work, on Saturday night at stamp class another stamper said something along the lines of: You'd have to be a freak to be a funeral director. Christine played it cool and said something like actually Leanne IS a funeral director and Lesley is married to one. Huh, awkward silence and then it was reallllllllly funny. This poor woman didn't know what to say. I couldn't help but laugh my ass off and say Yes Leanne's a freak BUT so is my husband. It was so funny!

No comments: