Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Honor? yeh or neh?

So what do you think of the name Jessica Alba has picked for her daughter? I'm on the fence. I really like the middle name Marie but not too sure about Honor. I remember a student at the elementary I used to work at and her name was Mission. One teacher commented about how that's such a hard name to carry and I never really thought too much of it until now.

Anyways...

Soccer was fab last night. Mother Nature decided to give us a quick 1 hour break, long enough for pics and most of a game before we got sprinkled on. Alex's team lost but he couldn't really give a hoot either way. He ran around like crazy and got some fresh air - that's what mattered to me :o)

I'm all prepped for stamp class tomorrow night. It's going to be a doozy! One card is quick, easy and fun while the other 2 are a bit more complicated. Don't believe me? Check them out on my stamping site. They're fun but a little difficult to assemble for a first timer. Hopefully the ladies are feeling up to a challenge!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some of our little customers have "unique" names as well.. like Gravity, Lyric, Shadow, Triumph and Shimmer. I like some unique names for the most part, but lets not curse the kid!! But I guess I'm used to unusual names...look at what my mom named my brother!
KJ.

Allie said...

Truthfully, it kind of reminds me of an older Victorian like name, so I am rather ambivalent about it. I just met a boy at Kaelen's soccer game last week with the name of Rainbow. Still kind of weirded about that one ....

Jenn said...

Yeah for Honor. I wouldn't name my kid that, but do like it.

I'm ready for the cards.

Jenn

Anonymous said...

I think I like the name Honor. I think I would name a little girl that(if eddie likes it as well). But to the other Allie on this comment page Rainbow as a name would freak me out a bit too especailly for a boy. I also like unique names as well. Look at Phoenix,not to many non indian boys named that.

Tracy DeLuca said...

I like Honor. I knew a girl in school with that name. I think it is pretty. Some names are just too weird though...