Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Sit, Walk, Run But Don't Wobble

I had a Body Shop T-shirt that said that...what the heck does it mean anyways? Be fit but not fat and fit at the same time? Not too sure about that one BUT it was from The Body Shop and that was tres cool at the time. I wonder if they still make t-shirts?

I am in much better spirits today


- insert beaming happy face smile - MUST IGNORE THE NO MAKEUP/LACK OF HAIRSTYLE-



than yesterday which just confirms that I've made a step in the right direction. Thanks for the many emails and phone calls - you guys rock!


Joey's out playing soccer as we speak while Alex and I are hanging at home. He's having a steamy bath to get him relaxed and sleepy and hopefully ready for bed.


I also realized tonight that I've been slack with the pics - well besides the boob shots from Casey and I :o)


So, without further adieu here is Joey's new room. We're thinking of buying cargo netting or something like that for the walls just to give the room some dimension.


And here's Aaron's new truck. It's so cute - almost like a kiddie version of his previous ginormous truck.I think they call this charcoal but I like to refer to it as Gun Metal Grey, ha ha.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Okay this is totally unrelated BUT I was reading a blog and came across this birth description and thought it was hilarious:


"My brother's description of the birth (which was REALLY quick):

"She came out, said ABC, 123, hand me my backpack I'm ready for school." He even added in the little motion like she was throwing the book bag over her shoulder. Hilarious."