Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Make fun of me if you must BUT

I am becoming obsessed with Jodi Picoult.

Who?

Jodi Picoult.

She's a wonderful author who writes about difficult or taboo subjects. So, her novel The Tenth Circle has been made into a movie. I literally just finished reading this book last night and it was amazing! The film is airing on Lifetime on Saturday. Crap. I'll be out of town. Double crap. I don't even know if we get Lifetime. Crap crap crap.

Stuff like this happens to me.

All. The. Freaking. Time.

So, Jenn, Cindy, Leanne and any other Jodi Picoult fans - hope you watch the movie and think of me.

And did I mention that Kelly Preston is in this movie? Not just some no-names....

4 comments:

Tena said...

she is a great writer! I have the book waiting to read on my shelf, going to tivo the show and refuse to watch it until I read the book, we all know the books are always better. First Picoult book I ever read was The Plain Truth, great book!

Alberta said...

And to think I was excited about Carlo Rota in Othello and couple of Sundays ago!!!! Oops...probably showing my age!

Jenn said...

Darn, I don't have Lifetime either.

She is such a great writer!

Jenn

Goofball said...

Due to Jenn I also started reading Jodi Picoult. Only read one book so far, but I loved it, so I'll look out for more books!