Saturday, February 02, 2008

Honestly how bad could they really be?

I am about to embark on an adventure which I'm sure not many of you guys have done before.

I am taking Thing One and Thing Two to...

a costume shop.

Aaron has decided what personna he'll be donning for our Totally 80's fundraiser event and now I am tracking down the stuff he'll need to pull it all together. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be a surprise or not so I'll keep it to myself for now.

So, I'm trying to not anticipate the worst BUT I'm picturing my kids going totally carazay in this store. It's also a party supply store so I can envision tons of helium balloons and a lot of tantrums.

The obvious thing to do is leave the kids at home BUT the shop is only open during the day and closed on Sundays which doesn't really fit our schedules.

If there was a positive spin to this it would have to be that we're going to a birthday party right after the shopping so I'm hoping I'll have a little leverage there.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!

Alberta said...

Costumes????? Is that a requirement for the Totally 80's party????? I thought I would wear my regular clothes which I think I bought in the 80's!!!!!

Allie said...

Oooohhhh .... how much fun is that? Perhaps you can dress the boys up too! Can you imagine mini Tubbs & Crockets?