Thursday, February 07, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - One Liner's

  1. A day without sunshine is like, night.
  2. Don't be irreplaceable; if you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.
  3. Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive
  4. Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
  5. Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
  6. Some days you are the bug, some days you are the windshield.
  7. Your kid may be an honors student, but you're still an idiot.
  8. Who stopped payment on my reality check?
  9. Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
  10. Never mess up an apology with an excuse.
  11. If you can't convince them, confuse them.
  12. Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off now.
  13. I'm as confused as a baby in a topless bar.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Oh My Gosh, you did chop off your hair!!!! It looks great! Isn't it so much easier to take care of!! Washing it is the best! You use about 90% less shampoo than before!!! I LOVE IT! Thanks again for the info you left on my blog, I will have to check out making mine a little more interesting!