Monday, February 04, 2008

Any Nip/Tuck 'ers out there?

I was really into it the first season, second season was so-so and than it got perverse so I called it quits - until last night.
Nip/Tuck got the coveted position of playing right after the football game last night so I watched it while working on a project (which I can't talk about until next week). And the show was actually not bad. I think I'll make a point of trying to watch it next week too.

Can't wait for Big Brother to start again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I lost interest in N/T during the second season as well, but maybe I should watch for it next week and give it another shot?
I watched Big Bro. for the first time last season (Dick/Danielle) and thought it was great so I am also looking forward to it starting up again!
Kris(ta).