Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My New Workout :

Aaron and I have started having dance-offs every night. We're still getting the hang of it and definitely do way better when the hand controllers are turned off. We dance to the same song/same level and try to outscore each other. Joey's been practising and is doing pretty good. Alex would prefer it if I could just carry him in my arms and do the moves. What a freaking workout that is.
Tres fun! I totally recommend it for anyone needing a workout boost.

I see there's a new DDR coming out Spring 2008. Can't wait!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

you would not want to challenge Candice. She has been playing DDR for years and now guitar hero is the latest and of course she excels in that as well. It is great for hand eye co-ordiantion

Lesley said...

I just seen Guitar Hero for the first time a couple weeks ago and it looked awesome. Steve even indulged me and played Pat Benetar :o) I always think of you when I hear Pat...smile...

Anonymous said...

omg that looks like so much fun, that's the wii right? good luck on the challenge.
Alli
ps thanks for the turok info.

New MrsIngram said...

Amy, Mitch, JJ and I DDR every weekend .. I kid you not! I think we could give Candice a run for her money! You can see JJ tagged in a video on facebook doing DDR ... haha it's from New Years Eve though and he's almost falling over .. too funny!