Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Family Day!

We had a fairly busy weekend. We spent Saturday at the cottage and then Sunday I took Alex with me to Alix to visit his 'sisters'. (Some day he'll realize they're not related) And Joey stayed with Aaron and his parents and got to go quadding with Grandpa.

The weather was perfect, not too cold but not warm enough to melt the snow either. We had a sleigh ride on the cutter and it was pretty fun. Although I was a little apprehensive at first. "What happens if the ice cracks?, What happens if we're actually in the water? Will my jeans drag me down? Am I better off wearing different pants?" And all the worry for nothing. The ice was definitely frozen and thick enough. The boys really enjoyed themselves :o)

Last night was a rough sleep for both boys so we packed up and came home first thing this morning. After a warm bath and some down time they seem to be feeling better. Alex has stopped blowing snot rockets so that' s gotta be a good sign, right?

I forgot my camera at home so no pictures to share :o(

1 comment:

Alberta said...

Glad you all had some fresh air...we seemed to stay in for the most part...projects etc and curling!