Sunday, February 24, 2008

I think 5 days between posts is a new record for me

I've been uber-busy with tax time...shudder shudder...and my new business...insert big happy smile...

My down time has changed from celebrity gossiping and blogging to filing, calculating and cutting paper. Soon, it will shift to gossiping, blogging and cutting paper - then I'll be posting regularly again.

So, catch up time:

Thanks for agreeing with me that it's not perverse to apply bum cream. I was not the only person at the meeting who got the same vibe - no big surprise. I don't why I even put that much thought into it but it's over.

I took Friday off from the dayhome to go up to Edmonton for some much needed family time. We did a lot of family bonding on Friday and the guys did some manly bonding at some ultimate fighting event that night. Aaron and Dad hit a checkstop on the way home and Aaron had to do a breathalyzer - he passed of course or else this wouldn't make the blog - I think I was surprised that he's never had to before. Although I think we've only ever gone through 2 or 3 checkstops before.

I bought myself some new shoes on Sunday while shopping with Mom which I'd love to show you but I can't find a pic of them anywhere and I'm too lazy to actually go take a picture.

We've also finalized our Totally 80's party plans and are getting anxious - it's going to be a great time. We've requested 80's songs but Aaron and I were thinking that maybe we should actually just compile a playlist. No special order of the songs but just to make sure that it's tunes that most people will recognize. I think most would come from soundtracks...

Hope everyone had a great weekend :o)

No comments: