Sunday, September 24, 2006

This is how we spent our weekend



It was UFC #63 last night at the Beck house, the guys watched pay-per-view and the girls watched Joseph drop the hammer on Papa and introduce him to 'dialing up the pain' - Joseph's new catch phrase

And during the day I took my boys to the zoo for some fresh air and exercise...it only cost me a 512 MB memory card for me camera...sigh...and my spare battery for my camera...sigh....so it was actually an expensive outing...

Here's the boys posing in front of the deer..they may look a bit over dressed but it was actually only plus 4 when we left the house although halfway through our outing I ended up carrying 3 coats and 2 hats.
 



 

1 comment:

Alberta said...

Lesley, you are being more than gracious about how the weekend went. I will post about the 'incident' as soon as I figure out how to describe it seeing as thankfully...we have no photos!