Thursday, April 20, 2006

This is for all you snowbunnies down East



The boys made a quickie video for you guys, just to show off our fabulous +22 weather today. We had to actually use sunblock today. I have to admit that I missed this kind of weather more than I realized. We spend most of our spring/summer outdoors at the parks or in the backyard. 



Aaron did actually mention that we may see some white fluffy stuff later this weekend, so we'll gloat and enjoy it for the short time it lasts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi to everyone the weather looks great up there. It is nice here to day, 22 degress tomorrow and sunny. The boys look like they are having a great time outside, have a great weekend. uncle paul and auntie cheryl. Love the video

Anne said...

Thank you for the video. It was so cute. Snow didn't last and we are supposed to have sunny weather all weekend. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Jen, Paul and Daisy said...

22 degrees, Paul, are we in the same province, or what?? I am so jealous of you guys! I had to dig my winter jacket and gloves out the other day. Love the vidoes Les! Keep em coming.

Oh, but I am packing shorts. One more week and I guarantee I will be hotter than all y'all....lol. Texas here I come!