Thursday, April 27, 2006

Thank goodness it's almost the weekend!

It's been a rather uneventful week but I'm ready for the +24 weather we're supposed to get this weekend. Hopefully they'll start up the water fountain in our neighbourhood in the next few days, now that Alex likes the hot tub I'm hoping he'll like running through the water too. One of my dayhome boys is finished on Friday and I've decided not to replace him until September, that way there'll be two less kids (one of the parents is a teacher and has the summer off) so maybe just maybe the rest of us can be more adventurous and do more outings. We have two parks we visit all the time but it would be nice to walk the extra 2 blocks for something different. We've got Joseph enrolled in a one week zoo camp for the last week of July and we're hoping to enroll him in an outdoor camp for the second week of July. I think with our holidays and two weeks of camp that should keep him stimulated enough this summer.
Bunco night's tomorrow and poor Heather's going to miss it.Oh well, I'm sure she'll have fun at Mom's too.

No comments: