Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Cinderella really wants to go the ball...

but unfortunately Aaron's schedule doesn't work in our favour. I'm sorely disappointed! Kathryn and Jeff invited us to the Regimental Ball and Aaron has to work so we can't go. Mom pointed out to me that the last really formal do we've attended was our wedding. We've gone to many weddings and Christmas parties but this is a ball we're talking about. So, poor me will stay at home and hope Kathryn takes pictures and gives me a complete play by play of the evening including fancy dresses and 'dos, my favourite part!
Tonight was the usual dayhome meeting, we're having it monthly now, so in theory they should be short and sweet meetings but it still managed to be over two hours of talking about potty training and different ways to get kids to eat. Being secretary turned out to be not much work because we didn't really talk about anything worth recording, except the next date and who was hosting.
We are planning a Ladies Night though, but I'll see it to believe it. I go out quite a bit with stamping, bunco,dayhome meetings and school stuff so I'm not sure how receptive Aaron would be to me adding another night out...just wait until Kathryn moves to Cochrane (as early as June) and we start with the wedding plans. Maybe Jeff and Aaron can start a poker night?! Oh wait, that would interfere with my nights out wouldn't they?

No comments: