Friday, April 14, 2006

Pictures/Video of 80s Night



Yes, the video is sideways...we were trying for a picture and duh! the setting was for movie...it was pretty funny though because I have a few of these little clips. We just couldn't figure it out! Makes for interesting video clips though!

Heather is modelling a lovely Chip & Pepper t-shirt circa mid-1980s while Les (who appears to be trying for a piggyback ride) is sporting the black tank dress with fishnets complete with a hole (compliments of Alexander), fingerless gloves, studded bracelets, bracelets galore, bazooka joe socks and some big poufy crimped hair! Ta da!



PS - The curtains were retro for the party!

3 comments:

Lucie & Co. said...

I'm so sorry I missed the party, I was counting on winning the song trivia contest. I tend to remember singers and lyrics quite well. Keep me in mind for the next one Les.

New MrsIngram said...

You guys look like you had a blast. You'll have to email me with all the nitty gritty details!

Anonymous said...

Looks like I miss all the fun! I saw the pic first and then read the post. At first I was thinking...I hope those curtains are for 80's night...oh my! Ha, ha!