Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Thank goodness it's Spring!



Yeah! We can get back into our routine of backyard play in the morning as well as a walk around the pond or visit to the park! I was starting to feel a little housebound with the cold wet mucky weather so the change will do us all good. Now all I need to do is get Alex a Spring haircut and we're good to go, I keep waiting because every now and then I figure if it was longer he could have a hairstyle but it's too thick, it just gets fuzzy. So one 'little boy haircut' coming up.  I'll work on some Joseph pictures too...I try to keep it even but Joseph's in school in the morning when I'm taking pictures.

2 comments:

asinforhim said...

aww.. I Remember being that young and playing on the slide....

Then Again, I Remember Last week and playing on the slide too...

some things never change!.. :)

MelComeau said...

Jacob always ends up with crooked haircuts because he can't stand having it done so his mom (who cuts hair as one of her jobs) attempts to do it while he's sleeping...

I'm so glad it's finally nice out! I think I'm more excited to go hang out at the park then Jacob...I bug Jimmy and tell him we have to go get him so I'll have someone to play with....lol, makes him feel really creepy...