Monday, April 10, 2006

Only 3 more sleeps until party night!

And I seem to have everything under control but the day of the actual event will be a busy one I'm sure!
Heather and I got all of the prizes and games figured out this weekend, I've got all of the food and drink stuff bought so it's just a matter of throwing it all together on Thursday.
I think the most time consuming thing will be crimping my hair...if the daycare kids are co-operative that is. I promised Aaron to have an outdoorsy afternoon with the kids so Joey and Alex will go to bed without a huge fight. They usually go to bed between 7 and 7:30 and the party starts at 7 so hopefully the fresh air will wear them out a bit.
Good thing none of us have to work Friday! That's right Mom and Dad, Aaron got Friday off as well as Sunday/Monday....seems kind of stupid to make him work Saturday but he still does. I guess people can't plan their deaths around our long weekends...

No comments: