Wednesday, April 12, 2006

24 Hours In Counting...

Until the big 80s bash! I've pretty much got everything ready to go, the house is spotless (until all the dayhome kids wreak havoc in the morning, that is) the food's been prepped, games organized, prizes put together. Now I'm just anxious to git-r-done! At last head count there will 15 ladies attending, should be an interesting evening.

Heather went to the zoo with Joseph and his class today and had a great time. Joseph listened really well and even turned down a celebratory Happy Meal, I think he's happy enough just hanging out with his auntie.

So, while H and Joey were having fun at the zoo, I was at home doing cut and paste easter egg activities with 5 tots. Guess who had more fun?

1 comment:

New MrsIngram said...

I hope you're party goes well it certainly sounds like it's going to be alot of fun .. I wish I could go!