Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I'm on top of things once again!

Little Miss Organization is back in the game! I have Joey's invites sent out and his parties are planned, Friday he'll celebrate with the dayhome kids in the afternoon, family in the evening and then at school on the following Monday. The poor kid will hate cake by the time Monday rolls around. Yeah right! I have also planned and sent out my invites to the 1st Annual Beck Cookie Exchange. I've decided to pull out all the stoppers and just go for it! I usually do some exchanges over the holidays, this just includes a few more gals and is all at one time. (Mom you may need to bring down some more wine next week, ha ha) So, after I planned everything Aaron asked me what kind of cookie am I making...well I never really thought about it that much so now I've got to go through my trusty little recipe box consult Tina and Kathryn who swapped with me last year and find out what was a hit and what was a miss...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can a "cookie exchange" include squares?

Anonymous said...

hey Les....after my really miserable attempt at making cookies at my house for the TCP cookie exchange fiasco...I'll help you make at your house and we can split the goodies...50/50...one rabbit, one moose...that's one of my fave jokes (thanks Uncle Paul!)

H