Tuesday, November 22, 2005

My son....the nudist...

Alex is definitely not a shy boy! We're still experimenting with the pottying and today Alex wore his Spiderman pull up pants and was desperate to keep them clean...so desperate that on our daily walk around the pond he tried to drop his drawers to have a pee! It's enclosed on a good portion of this pond so I'll let the boys run up a little ways so they have a taste of freedom (not too much though) so I see Alex stop and start pulling up his hoodie and I'm totally confused, I was thinking he had a bee fly up his sweater ( yeah I know how dumb that sounds) but then I see him hold his sweater under his chin the same way he does with a long shirt so he doesn't pee on it and then he starts to tug his pants down. So, I started hollering at him to pull up his pants and then he starts laughing this wicked little laugh and assumes the pee position. Conveniently enough the city workers finally showed up to finish our sound barrier wall and these guys were having quite the laugh, I'm sure it must have been a sight!
Now, I know why Joey was trained in one week in the middle of winter!

No comments: