Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Shopping at Costco

Apparently the Christmas season is the time to shop at Costco! I left my house at 7:00 and was home at 8:10, that must be a new record! There weren't very many people there at all, I think I only waited in line for five minutes. I did get the jumbo bag of meatballs (you're welcome Aaron) but they didn't have any more cases of gourment hot chocolate so it looks like I'm out of luck. We'd bought two cases already but split them up between Joey's bus people. So it's now 9:02, the boys are sleeping, Aaron folded my laundry and cleaned the floors while I was gone, what's left for me to do? Oh I know, an uninterrupted soak in the tub...doesn't happen often enough!
And for those of you wondering, we never did find the diamond so Dad worked his magic and got a deal on a replacement stone from his new best friend at the Morinville Jewellry Store.

No comments: