Monday, November 28, 2005

Joey's birthday extravaganzas are finally done

The last party was today at school, Aaron dropped off the chocolate milk, treats and cake which was iced with Joey's assistance (only a Mom could love it). So, we're done the birthdays for '05 just in time for the Christmas mayhem to begin!
We took the boys shopping tonight and got almost everything done, we have two things to buy at the mall and then just a few stocking stuffers and we're ready...except Aaron and I haven't bought anything for each other yet but that'll probably be in the next week, we just have to decide what we'd like to see under the tree this year. After an hour of wrapping I had to call it quits all I could see were dancing santas and colourful snowmen. Aaron works late tomorrow night so once the boys are in bed I'll be back at it again.
Christmas pictures were a success last Thursday! The girl took three pictures, the second one was perfect so we went with that. Pickup is the 13th, so that forces me to put off mailing my cards until the 14th...that's so not like me!

No comments: