Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Last day of our Blogging Challenge

And I failed.

:o(

Actually I think it was pretty successful in that I was trying to blog more frequently and that I did.

Today was our dayhome party and it was a lot of fun - as always.

Jessica and I aim to have 2 colouring crafts, 2 stickering crafts, fun snack and 2 games.

Today the kids had puppets and ornaments to colour, bookmarks and treat bags to decorate, bananas and pumpkin cake for snack and we played ball toss into pumpkin buckets and digging thru spaghetti brains for the pingpong eyeballs. And tattoos and balloons. I think we always have tattoos and balloons.

Life is pretty uncomplicated to be a kid.

Happy Halloween everyone!

1 comment:

Alberta said...

Thanks for issuing the challenge to blog. I quite enjoyed it, just needed that gentle nudge.