Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Can you put a price on memories?

Not really but family photographers sure can. I really love the pictures our photographer has taken of our family in the past so I'm optimistic that at tonights viewing I'll want to buy, buy, buy!

But realistically I can't afford to buy them all. Now, at Superstore or Walmart when they print off extras and upsell you I can afford those extra prints, lol. But we wanted pictures that are more artsy than cookie cutter somewhat.

My plan is to buy the same sizes as the living room pics as well as updated family pics for our parents.

I had big plans to make a kick-ass collage downstairs on the wall that used to be cluttered with halloween crap with the pictures that are hanging in the living room now. Then Aaron told me he'd like to take some of those to work to decorate his office. Mmpfh. There goes that plan.

Maybe I'll just splurge and buy him a new picture to hang in his office.

Now don't get me started on the cost of framing pictures ha ha.

1 comment:

Alberta said...

Family photos are priceless!