Monday, October 01, 2012

Day 1 - SUCCESS

I started a blogging challenge with Jenn, then Michelle and my mom for blogging everyday in the month of October. Five out of the seven days must have a picture too.

I was really gung-ho with blogging in the beginning but then entered Facebook and so the blog was often shelved.

Anyways - here we go!

This weekend Aaron and I went on a mini-holiday without our kids. Second time EVER! First time was for Nannie's 75th birthday celebration in New Brunswick and that was a few years ago.

We went to Great Falls with our friends Kathryn and Jeff. It was a whirlwind weekend of shopping, shopping and more shopping. We ate out, drank out, drank in, and did a schwack of shopping.

Did I miss my boys? YES! But did the boys miss me? Probably yes but not as much, ha ha. The kids went to Nannie and Papa's house and were busy golfing and hot tubbing. Lucky kids, lucky us!

Here's me and the boys on our last holiday together :o)

3 comments:

Alberta said...

Nice vacation picture...that was in Las Vegas wasn't it before we went to check out the Pawn Shop?

Good luck with the blogging! Mine went to the wayside because FB seemed to be so much more instantaneous.However with more and more advertisement showing and all the privacy issues, fb is just p***ing me off. C'est la vie, I can move on.

Jenn said...

I love that shirt!

Jenn

Krista G Johnston said...

I have been wondering for the past "few" months if you were done blogging! LOL Good to see you back!