Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Thing 1 likes his music just as much as Mom

I have a video I'll have to upload onto Youtube of JT singing along to Make Me Wonder when he was about 4 yrs old, maybe 5 yrs. I'll have to check the date.

Anyways, last night on the drive to karate Maroon 5 came on the radio and JT asked me to turn it up so he could sing along. Then last night I was searching for a particular video when I came across his singing one. SO CUTE!!!

Aaron and I watched a ton of 20-30 second video clips of the kiddos. Those guys make me laugh!

UPDATED TO INCLUDE THE VIDEO!


2 comments:

Alberta said...

Just watched all the videos...they grow up so fast but my, they are talented kids! Must be genetic!!

Michelle said...

I so remember them being that small.....oh man those were the days. Hard to remember until you see a video and then it all comes flashing back. They kill me too. So cool and don't even know it.