Saturday, October 06, 2012

My addiction of JEANS!

Everyone collects something. Shoes, purses, make up, books, etc.

Alex collects shiny rocks, JT collects cards and I collect jeans.

To date I have 26 pairs. They range from trendy ripped up jeans that yes maybe I am "too old" to wear, to brightly coloured jeans that sometimes don't really go with anything but a black top to dressy jeans for nights out. The least expensive jeans I think were $8.99 from JCPenney and the most were my latest pair of LA Idol's at $149.




These are my two favourites, if Aaron wasn't busy with homework right now I'd have asked him to take a picture of me IN my jeans, lol.



If I had to take a guess when this all began I would have to say it was at Christine's designer jean party. (It was the one and only denim party I've attended.) At these parties the owners bring a variety of styles, sizes and labels of jeans and you try them on and buy whatever fits your body and budget. Well...out of the hundreds of jeans there were 2 that fit. Ok, one that fit and one that I pretended fit but really didn't and that's why I didn't model them for anyone. So I bought those and boy oh boy did I ever feel GREAT every time I put them on. I was pretty overweight at the time and was wearing ugly stretchy jeans from good ole Walmart. Once I began to lose weight and my jeans would get too big I really liked shopping for replacements as a reward.

Now that I'm at a healthy weight I should probably slow down on the jean shopping...

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I think it's an okay thing to be addicted too. You wear them all the time, so even if they are expensive your cost/use is probably really low. (Atleast thats what you should tell Aaron if he questions you)

Jenn