Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Tuesday night fitness

Way back in January I started going to deep water workout classes with some friends. One night the class was full so we went to a different pool to try the tethered deep water class and I was hooked!

You wear these floaty belts with a strap on the back to hook to the lane dividers and then do different exercises.

I took the summer off but have been pretty commited the rest of the time for going to this one Tuesday class.

And now Michelle and Tamara are coming regularly which makes it just that much more fun.

Someone needs to laugh at me on those occasions when I find out I grabbed a hand towel and not a bath towel.

EEK!!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Sounds fun, I'd like to join you guys once our swimming lessons are done. I love being in a pool.

Jenn

legomaster said...

LOL oh those itty bitty towels!
In a previous life I was a deep water runner and loved it. All that jiggles is down under and out of sight. ;)