Saturday, October 13, 2012

Sad face - no pictures to share from last night

 
 
I forgot the camera but did take lots of iPhone pics and then there was an unfortunate event which led to the demise of my very first iPhone which was only 7 months old.
 
 
Sad face indeed.
 
 
In any case I did get to try out the fabulous customer service at the local Apple store. Jenn has said on more than one occasion that they are awesome and I completely agree. By early afternoon I had a replacement phone and was busy attemping to re-input my contact list. I have to say I weeded A LOT out of my address book. If I haven't phoned you or made contact with you in the last year I'm probably not going to.
 
 
So, getting back to last night - it was a great night out.
 
 
Michelle and I went onstage to do our thing when our request for Strokin was played. The occasion? GROWN UPS NIGHT OUT!!!!!!
 

3 comments:

Alberta said...

Oh dear...do we get to know what happened to your Iphone? Did it involve a toilet dunking? :)

Lesley said...

You wouldn't be proud of me so we'll just leave it at that ;o)

Jenn said...

Ha ha, Strokin' you ladies are so funny. Glad to hear you had a good night out it. You deserve after hanging out with toddlers all day.

Also glad the apple store lived up to what I made it out to be. The service there is usually top notch.

Jenn