Tuesday, January 27, 2009

This morning I woke up with a freakish resemblance to none other than...


Yep, you guessed right Rudolph the RED NOSED Reindeer.


Yikes, I've finally caught the cold that's been whipping through my dayhome. Thankfully I only have the head cold and not the mysterious stomach bug.


Unfortunately Thing Two has the same cold and will most likely miss his first field trip today. I'm not sure if he'll be more disappointed in missing out on the Science Centre or the bus ride to the Science Centre.


With a little luck and lots and lots of fluids I'm hoping to be back to normal by Saturday. We've got a Robbie Burns dance/silent auction to attend and I don't to be too Rudolph-ish. It will be a fun night with a lot of this to look at:



Don't you just LOVE a man in a kilt?

2 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Hope you're feeling better soon! I can't imagine being sick and having a gaggle of little people to care for...hopefully they're all quiet & calm today.
Love the kilt pic. Reminds me of a wedding I was a bridesmaid in & my partner was from Scotland...superfun...there's was a lot of Drambuie about too. Ugh!

Tracy DeLuca said...

Love men in kilts! Feel better soon, I am sick too so I sympathize!