Sunday, January 11, 2009

It's a FABULOUS day already

Last night at only 35 weeks and 4 days in utero, little LIAM RYAN decided to make his arrival into JEFF & KATHRYN'S world! ]

I just got the news this morning - and I'll admit I was a wee bit surprised but in a good way. Little Liam was born at 8:22 last night and weighed 5 lbs 1 ounce. He's perfect! Kathryn thinks they'll be going home tomorrow :o)

Congratulations to the family!

And a special congrat to Kathryn for keeping the name a secret - I'm totally impressed.

I'd better get dressed so I can go buy some preemie clothes for the little guy!

Pics to follow soon...


3 comments:

Jenn said...

Yeah Kathryn! And I love the name. Hope she is ready for the greatest journey of her life.

Jenn

Alberta said...

Wow, what a surprise! Poor grandparent...did they miss Liam's arrival????

Anonymous said...

Great news!