Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Oopsy daisy

I attempted to do a "blue job" tonight - take Thing Two for a haircut and he came out with a really shoddy haircut.
This is the before shot, in all it's bushiness:
And this is the after shot before bed, in all it's different lengths. I'll get a better shot of it's badness tomorrow:
I don't know what went wrong but from 20 feet away I could spot the uneven-ness. That's not a good sign. And I asked them what was up with the lines and if they could blend it in a bit which resulted in some more tell tale lines, so we settled for a shoddy half-priced haircut.
But doesn't he look cute with no front teeth? It's amazing at how fast these two kids are spitting them out like Chiclets! I'm thinking the Tooth Fairy should be bringing pocket change versus twenties...but HE obviously has a secret money tree somewhere.
Here's Thing One, I just broke the news to him that his fave babysitter is coming at the end of the month. He's been missing her like crazy, so have we. She really is the best!

Guess who like's Spiderman?
Jonathan and Heather came for a visit today and Jonathan brought out and searched for anything and everything Spiderman. Must run in the family ;o)







1 comment:

Mrs. M said...

What cute boys! I love his pic, bad haircut and all...his eyes just sparkle. Cutie.
My R just had a bad cut too and needs a redo. I think we're finally going to let go of the long curly hair dream for him (uh, yeah, he IS a boy!) and cut it short...but he has those fall down, stickie-outie, ears...oh well.