Sunday, February 01, 2009

Robbie Burns 09

The Rudolph nose wasn't as bad as I anticipated. I think the big zit I was sporting was worse than the nose, but I digress.The boys had a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese yesterday morning so I treated myself to an updo and an hour of peace and quiet versus hangin with the birthday kids. It was HEAVEN! Nothing like a little pampering to put a girl in the I'm A Princess mood.
The guys looked great in their kilts, the ladies looked great in their non-Mommy clothes and a good time was had by all!
In the back row you can see Aaron who's not facing the camera, and Jason and even a little bit of Brett. The guests were invited up at the end of the Highland Dance performances to give it a try. I think our 3 men were the highlight of that number ;o)

Why does Aaron have that deer in the headlights look?Here is Aaron our un-official carrier of the haggis.Here's the 3 stooges. I mean Here's Aaron, Jason and Brett.

3 comments:

Mrs. M said...

So fun & festive...I love it!
And you looked so glamorous! Beautiful turqouise wrap!

Goofball said...

hmm haggis :)

men in kilts do look good.

New MrsIngram said...

Love the hair!