Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Where's the Fun in Fundraising?

Just kidding. I know the night of our Beach Bash is going to be a lot of fun. It's just the donation solicitation that's no so fun.

BUT, we have been gifted with some AMAZING stuff this year!

Check it out.

****************************************************
Tonight is my second class of Strippercise with Andrea. Although I've just been referring to it as my strippy class. Strippercise, Strip A Size or whatever it is just doesn't roll off the tongue, know what I mean?

1 comment:

Mrs. M said...

Wuhoo!
It's all coming together for you T&Ts!
You are brave girl! Love the strippercise class. I'm living vicariously through you.
BTW....LOVE your blogs new look. Makes me want to drink something pineappley, smell like Hawaiian oils, eat Banana Macadamia Nut pancakes then hit the beach!:)