Thursday, January 22, 2009

I've had one of THESE days


You know when you can't quite say the right thing - well that was me today.
I'll never forget saying "I'm sad for you but I'm sad for me too", seriously it's not what I intended on saying BUT once I did you can't really take it back now can you? I'm really not that insensitive or stupid. Really, I'm not. I have serious guilt issues about it though.
Tonight's ER episode is called "Love is a Battlefield". Hmmpfh. That's original.
Tomorrow will be a better day. Tomorrow night will be a better night.

2 comments:

Alberta said...

It's not the words you say but the intention...that spoke volumes!

Took me a while to clue in on Banfield's DH...I knew I knew him from another place...he played Jonsie in Hunt for Red October. Great role. DUH!

Mrs. M said...

Yeah...we all have those moments. Must be the moon right now as I have another friend who had this same topic on her mind yesterday.
Hopefully your friend felt your empathy. That's what counts.