Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Toot ta la la



Wowsers, eh?
The longest part they cut off was 14 inches long.
And according to my stylist I have a short forehead so she recommended no bangs. Phew, that was a load off my mind. Bangs are so freaking hard to grow out!
I also bought some restructuring stuff and leave in stuff and the god of all flat irons - a Chi ! I've never really used them much but when I seen the Chi in action I just knew I had to have it.
So now that my hair is short what excuse can I use for my suuuuuper long showers?
Stay tuned for a new blogger profile pic :o)

5 comments:

Alberta said...

Love the new 'do'! Dad thinks you almost look all grown up!

Yes, that's a bit of SASS sneaking in. I think you look hot!

Anonymous said...

Looks great Les, the length really brings frames your face nicley!
Kris(ta).

Tracy DeLuca said...

Hot Mama! It looks fabulous!

Allie said...

Wow Wee! You look great!!

Goofball said...

wow, that's a big change, but it really looks good!

thanks for visiting my blog again. So now we both have a new profile picture, both with short hair :p