Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

80's TV Stars That I Wanted to Be Like
  1. Alyssa Milano
  2. Candace Cameron
  3. Christina Applegate
  4. Molly Ringwald
  5. Drew Barrymore
  6. Jodie Sweetin
  7. Justine Bateman
  8. Kellie Martin
  9. Lisa Bonet
  10. Sarah Gilbert
  11. Robin Givens
  12. Soleil Moon Frye
  13. Stacy Keanan

Wow! What the heck was I thinking?

As our Totally 80's Gala draws nearer I keep going through this mental list of who I can dress up as. I was hoping to do Baby in the tankdress from Dirty Dancing but I've had no luck finding a dress or skirt/top that resemble that in any way. So - back to square one.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Wow an 80's party!! How fun! I was listening to an "oldies station" here in my neck of the woods and I heard a Huey Lewis song. Since when is this an OLDIE!!! I am hearing more and more of my generation songs on the oldies list! I tell ya, that really sucks! Proves we are getting older!