Saturday, January 12, 2008

Ive taken the plunge

into the world of Stampin Up.

After doing this for 4 years I finally decided to sign up and host my own stamp class like Christine. Although Christine has a million stamp classes and I'm only hosting one. So that's why there was no blogging yesterday. I was too busy deciding on the who, what, and when. I actually own 84 Stampin Up stamp sets but a lot of them have been retired so I need to update my collection a bit. All in good time, all in good time.

My hopes for this business venture is just to reach the minimum sales so I remain 'active' and get the discount on my own purchases. Aaron said to set my goals a bit higher but with such a low goal how can I fail? (knock on wood)

Have a great weekend! It's supposed to be plus 8 in Cowtown today so I can foresee some skating or a trip to the zoo :o)

4 comments:

Alberta said...

No need to say Good Luck with this venture...cuz you know the product, you use the product and you are a great demonstrator.

If you believe in it, you can sell it...unlike the long sleeve sweater with a long sleeve cardigan over it...we'll forget about your retail ladies wear days!

Have a great weekend, I've decided to curl up with my box of tissues, my dog, my down lap throw and watch all 3 Lord of the Rings!

Miss you bunches!

Blog said...

I've never heard of Stamping. Tell us MORE! :) And, hey, good luck!

Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy said...

I Love Stamping Up!!!
I have been using their products for years and years. My girlfriend has a close connection with a consultant! When I host scrap nights, she comes and brings some of her stuff (new stuff) so we can all go into debt!!!

Enjoy, and have fun!!

(I do have to say, that I really love Close To My Heart Products a little more)