Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

13 Things I'd Like to Work on in 2008
  1. Cut back on Starbucks - so far I've only had 2 visits - versus my daily visit
  2. Stop gossiping - okay that is so out the window for this week but I'm giving myself a year
  3. Teach my kids to use napkins on a regular basis
  4. Read more non-fiction books
  5. Post more photos
  6. Learn to enjoy skim milk - I'm down to 1% so far
  7. Organize my stamping stuff - it's contained in our storage room but all over the place
  8. Learn to type with long nails - with short nails I had no prob but now that I'm sporting longer ones I seem to mistype an awful lot
  9. Improve my running technique - in one word - Phoebe
  10. Blogging daily
  11. Volunteer for a charitable organization
  12. Check in with spark people daily - I've signed up and haven't looked at it since
  13. Learn how to skate - without my kids' skating trainers to lean on

2 comments:

Alberta said...

Everyone Loves Phoebe!

Jenn said...

For non fiction books you can start with biographies, they are like fiction books, the one that sticks out in my mind was the Mia Farrow one, it was like fiction, married to Frank Sinatra, Woody Allen.

Good Luck

Jenn