Monday, January 28, 2008

Bunco with Besties, Food with Family, Shopping Solo

That sums up my weekend.

I won high score for Bunco and landed myself with a gift card to Winners. I went back to check out the Jessica Simpson sling back platform stilleto's but after trying to walk a few steps, reality checked itself in and I put them back on the shelf. They were sexy little things but the heel was a bit too high for me.

My folks were in town this weekend for a special little something. So we had some chinese food and an impromptu Wii championship. Papa is now on the hunt for a Wii and Cookin Mama so he can practise for our next visit.

Yesterday the boys stayed home and Wii'd while I braved the storms and went shopping solo. After hearing a great review of Dance Dance Revolution from April & Henry I had to get it. It hasn't been opened yet but I'm thinking tonight we'll be indoors so maybe we'll give it a shot.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

What a fun time!!!! I just wanted to say how cool your world map is, I had to add one to my site as well. I have been spouting off on my site lately about our "government" in my city, so be warned I am not nice (sorry). I promise to get back to normal posting tomorrow and I will shout out kudos to you for the link to the world map! Thank you!!!