Monday, October 29, 2007

Would you do it for your kids?

When you're asked to dress up for a kids Halloween party - would you do it? Hmm...I did and then as we were driving into the parking lot I seen that NO OTHER PARENTS DID so I chickened out and went home to put my jeans on. Yeah, I turned into a party pooper. I'll admit that I'm somewhat disappointed in myself.

The Hulk and the Terminator

He's so cute!

This is Joe's Pirate sweater that he picked out at H & M. Only $19.90. He's saying "Argh, Matey" in the pic that's why his face is goofy.

And here is my knockoff "Designer Inspired" purse from Mary Jane's purse party Friday night. It was only $48. I like the colour but probably wouldn't wear it for long so I couldn't see myself buying the real deal.

Apparently Alberta Governement is going to regulate private dayhomes in the near future so I've got some stuff to research ....ugg...I'm getting a headache just thinking about it. I think there's a lot of pros and cons to the matter but that's enough for a whole seperate blog!


4 comments:

Alberta said...

I read in the newspaper that a big box Australian outfit is looking to buy CDN day cares! That may bring in some huge changes...just not sure if they'd be good or not so good. I guess it's wait & see.

Alberta said...

Oops...forgot to say how cute the boys look!

Goofball said...

oh...I would have chickend out as well rather than being the only dressed up adult. I'd rather blend in in the crowd than the opposite

sari said...

I love that sweater!!