Sunday, October 21, 2007

How can the weekend be over all ready?

Saturday's birthday party was a hit although I had an altercation with another mom...I'm still po'd about the whole situation but I'm getting over it.
Here's the skinny:
Alex was in the climber area building a tower at Shakers and a boy pushed him, so Alex pushed him back and went on building his tower. I seen it happened and didn't think too much of it. I assumed it was over. It. Was. Definitely. Not. Over. The boy that did the original pushing went to his mom crying that Alex punched him and beat him up. Well, technically that did happen BUT this mom didn't see her GOLDEN CHILD do the first push.
So, as she's trying to grab Alex to find who the little animal belongs to, I'm already there ready to defend my child.
It was not pretty.
I tried to tell her exactly what I seen happen but that just wasn't happening. So, whatever. Instead she went up one side of me, down the other side and made Alex cry because she was yelling which made me get teary -NOT CRYING but a little overwhelmed and teary.
In the end she said if you can't control your child you shouldn't be here, so I told her maybe she should leave then. AND SHE DID.
Woot woot! If there was an upside to the situation it was that SUPERUPTIGHT BYATCH left so we could enjoy the rest of our party.
Did I mention this all went down FIVE MINUTES AFTER WE GOT THERE?!?

Anyways, I'll have deets on the Ladies Night Out tomorrow! Must go grocery shopping...uggers...I hate grocery shopping.

1 comment:

Alberta said...

I hope the birthday boy didn't see any of this. Too bad it happened in the first place.