Monday, October 22, 2007

Trying to think of an old movie title

It's from the late 80s I think. It may even be older than that. The story line is a teenage/young adult dies in a motorcycle accident and comes back as an angel to help out another teenage/young guy. And then through the movie he finds out from the kids mom that the guardian angel is actually this kids dad.
It was a good movie from what I remember and now I've been racking my brain trying to come up with a title. I can't even remember the actors in it. The guardian angel was like a biker type and the mom reminds me of Abby from ER but I don't think they're the same.
Any ideas?

3 comments:

Alberta said...

I can only think of The Heavenly Kid(1985)....but he died in a car crash.

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

thats what I was thinking of too! that was a good movie...I wonder if its at the movie store in BD?

Lesley said...

'Kay I think you're right Mom, maybe it was a car crash...now I'll have to go google it.
Thanks!