Tuesday, November 14, 2006

This really shouldn't be so hard!?

What is the weirdest thing about you?
Describe your most embarrassing moment.
If you were going to be in People magazine, what inside info about you would be next to your picture?
What is the most daring and dangerous thing you have ever done? Describe the circumstances.
How are you competitive in your everyday life?

I'm sure a lot of you Canadians have seen these and recognize them as questions on the application for Deal or No Deal. Aaron's going to apply. I'm not that brave, although generally I have better luck than he does. Aaron's having a bit of difficulty in coming up with answers for these, not even 'oh they'll pick me for sure' ones but just plain old honest to goodness truthful ones. Why is it that the easiest questions are the hardest to answer?

On another note, tonight is yet another painful to watch but even worse to be a part of skating lesson with the boys. Joseph was born to skate - Alex, not so much. Lucky me - I get to be his partner, LOL!

6 comments:

Alberta said...

Hey...don't count my grandson out yet! He's only 3 - I don't recall you skating until you were about 4! Shall I look for pics of you figure skating with the big yellow bow??? Alex, you hang in there and just have fun!

Anonymous said...

Hike says to let Aaron know he loves that show and wishes him luck! Hopefully we'll see him on the show!

Krista.

New MrsIngram said...

I swear now that I can add you to the list, I know about a dozen people signing up for this .. me I'm too lazy to fill out the ten pages of questions! But good luck to Aaron!

Blog said...

Omigosh! I totally want Josh to apply! I'd apply, but I think I'd freak right out. ;)

Alli said...

NO WAY!!! Eddie's going to apply too. way to funny

Anonymous said...

The questions were nuts! I really had to think about some of them. It took me forever to fill out the application & since we have been having computer problems lately, I was so scared that I would spend all this time filling the darn thing out & then my internet would shut down on me before I got a chance to save it.
Good luck to everyone who applied!